Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal for keeping UNassisted category

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, "pa5mw@home.nl" <pa5mw@home.nl>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal for keeping UNassisted category
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:15:09 +0000
Seems to me, that SO.. has become "contaminated" and, those "contaminating" the
SO group, are joined in their efforts across the rest of the classes of entry.
THEY know who they are, THEY know what their motive is, THEY don't care why
theirs is only to win.

The accolades bestowed upon the cheaters for winning, are very wrongly
misplaced, not deserved, and without merit. Worth basically what it was won by.
Who KNOWs this better than ANYONE else? THE CHEATERS!

  IS it really worth it? They think so.. it matters NOT what barriers the rest
of us jump to enter.. the cheaters will CONTINUE. NO amount of tweaking will
fix it.

HOWEVER, they.. have lost the one thing that is NEVER to be gained again. NEVER.

They have lost my regard, my esteem for them, individually. IF and ONLY IF, I
KNOW.

The heavy handed CC action to deter cheaters is driving participation away. The
list of known cheaters, that I have, placed in my shack, does NOT have any
removals.. it does have additions.

  Are you on that list? YOU will never know.. but you DO know the probability
of being put on that list, and only YOU can control that.

The HUGE question.. is WILL YOU????

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"