Re: [CQ-Contest] cq self spot

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cq self spot
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:50:40 -0500
To be clear, there is NO universal connection of RBN spots to DX Summit at
least.  There is the W3LPL robot which does so.  But that robot only does
that on certain filtered DXCC spots.  No idea what the filter is but clearly
a W, VE, DL, F etc spot is RBN spot is not coming through on it.  Based on
what I observed, for CW, if W3LPL and a few regionally located others,
simply turned off the filters for a few contests, the disparity between web
based DX Summit users and the cluster node users would be eliminated.  That
simple.  Someone correct me if I am missing something.  That would kill this
dialog for CW.

Ed  N1UR