Re: [CQ-Contest] QSO Party Calls

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSO Party Calls
From: Joe Fischer <aa8ta@fischerhome.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 17:09:34 -0500
I very much prefer the K9MA/WI pattern.  Immediately lets me know that this
person is not in MN and I won’t call him.  Usually when I try to raise somebody
in MN, for example, by calling 'CQ MNQP de AA8TA/OH' I’ll get more people from
other states respond than in-state participants.  No biggie, I log them then
transfer them to main log and take them out of the Cabrillo file.

TU es 73 de Joe AA8TA