Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP - DC is now a multiplier

To: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP - DC is now a multiplier
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:11:51 -0800
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com> wrote:

> I would suggest you divide California into the putative 6 states that were
> the subject of a ballot initiative not so long ago but there’s likely not
> enough activity in at least three of them to be interesting.

Hey, the State of Jefferson resents that! ;)

Curiously, the State of California has twice voted and presented to
Congress a petition to split itself into two states North and South.

The first time was in 1861. We know what happened then.

The second time was 1941. We know what happened then.

Let's not be hasty for a third time. 73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com