[CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission Webpage Tips?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission Webpage Tips?
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:56:38 -0400
I'm going to be taking over running a smaller contest soon and need some tips
on how to incorporate log submissions on our webpage. I'm also wondering about
how people are checking logs. I'm assuming maybe everyone is writing their own
software?

I'm an IT person and have some knowledge about webpages , JAVA  and C#. Any
tips would be greatly appreciated. Please reply off the list.

Thanks, Jeff KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid