[CQ-Contest] Dayton 2016 follow up

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 2016 follow up
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:03:50 -0400
CONTEST UNIVERSITY DAYTON - slides and videos - http://contestuniversity.com

Slide decks from 2016 (and 2014) are now available in the FILES section.

Videos of selected 2016 presentations are now available (plus several last
years) in the VIDEOS section. Please note that the 2016 videos may be choppy
due to a recording problem.

SPURIOUS EMISSIONS BAND 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1w_l9qM2rs&list=PLuIuPYrDoXROImANWBdn09S5Rh
i8o_fYx

CONTEST DINNER http://contestdinner.com

2016 updates have been made to Past Speakers, Past Programs and the Contest
Hall of Fame. See what it looked like at the dinner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCcko0pTZC8

*We may be able to post the keynote address by W2GD and the Hall of Fame
Presentation videos later to the dinner website.

The 2017 Dayton Dates have been loaded in http://contestsupersuite.com

CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL 2017

In mid July we will open up room reservations for 2017 Crowne Plaza - stay
tuned to this reflector for the date/time announcement.

73,
Tim K3LR