[CQ-Contest] 2014 CQWW World Club Competition Plaque

To: "YCCC@YCCC.ORG" <YCCC@YCCC.ORG>, reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2014 CQWW World Club Competition Plaque
From: Tony Brock-Fisher via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 12:39:59 -0400
In today's mail I received the plaque for the 2014 SSB/CW World Wide DX Contest World - Club Competition, sponsored by John Rodgers, WE3C. On behalf of Yankee Clipper Contest Club, I would like to sincerely thank CQ Magazine for sponsoring the CQWW contest, and John Rodgers for sponsoring the plaque. I'd also like to thank all the members of the club who put in the Butt In Chair time to make this win possible.

The club is honored to win this competition of the highest order in the company of true champions.

Respectfully,

Tony Brock-Fisher, K1KP
President, YCCC