[CQ-Contest] Open Logs and the ARRL was: Re: The Life of a Moderator

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs and the ARRL was: Re: The Life of a Moderator
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:50:12 -0500
lt was CQWW's open logs that enabled UT5UGR to be definitively unmasked as having cheated. When will the ARRL follow this excellent precedent and make the logs in its major contests available in the same way?

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at