[CQ-Contest] DELAY TO TRANS TASMAN 2015 RESULTS

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DELAY TO TRANS TASMAN 2015 RESULTS
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:37:06 +1000
The Trans Tasman results are being delayed owing to some problems with the
WebSite -

We moved the TT to an environment that will allow public logs and cross
checking -
These results have been completed and all programming is done, for that
stage.The website houses the log files and the claimed scores, and
unfortunately we do not have a copy of the various logs.

http://www.b4h.net/vkcc/transtasman/

This WebSite is being created for future running of the event and others by
VKCC.

As shown all details including participants who did not enter a log are
included.

The site caters for Uploading of logs and cross checking as well as errors in
copying serial numbers.We hope to have the completed results issued shortly.
Regards

TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550