Re: [CQ-Contest] Working dupes - log checker messed up

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working dupes - log checker messed up
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:04:28 -0500
I already thanked Tree directly, but I should mention it here, too.

Thanks, not so much for addressing this one small problem in the log
checking, but for all the brains, effort, and time you put into to the
project.  Even we Luddites realize that it has improved contesting.

(When I posted about Please Log Dupes, I had thought that from the log
checking viewpoint I deserved the bust and the NIL.  Tree is doing an
amazing job if he expects the system to figure out what happened in this
case to make a more fair decision.)

73, Art K3KU
Only 51 weeks to SS CW!  (And only 1 week to SS SSB -- oh, well, CU there,
too.)