[CQ-Contest] Fire at K0RF Residence

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fire at K0RF Residence
From: CHUCK CULLIAN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 18:19:55 -0400
Hello to all,

Thanks to all for their notes of concern and encouragement. Things are
progressing and it is looking more feasible every day for us to rebuild. As
many have heard, the damage to the shack is mostly limited to heavy smoke and
sediment damage. But that said, with George's help, we powered up the shack and
I even made a cw contact on 40 M. Could still copy the code. Won't talk about
the sending right now. Hope to slowly get back on the bands.

Thanks Again and 73,

Chuck

CHUCK CULLIAN
k6rf@aol.com