Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:43:21 -0400
Indeed, Bill Leonard, W2SKE (SK) was former president of CBS News and wrote
the ham classic back in 1958 for Sports Illustrated.  As a aside, today's
ARRL "Professional Media Award" is named after Bill.  The story grew from
Bill's experience at Buzz Reeve's legendary K2GL station, which is part of
the article.  An authorized reprint of the article is at:
http://home.comcast.net/~hardwicks/Contests.pdf

73, Dave K3ZJ