Re: [CQ-Contest] Sat Night Sprint

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sat Night Sprint
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 06:44:19 -0800

>Now I do not know if the offenders here were just handing out points so
>it does not really matter then, . I did not write down their calls.
>But I think I heard many, and I mean many times, stations not following
>the qsy rules.
>I heard something like this happen several times last night.
>
>cqing station is 1 he works station 2
>station 2 takes freq and works station 3
>station 1 is right back now working station 3
>and then station 1 works station 4
>
>The only way I can see station  1 be not breaking the rules is if he was
>soo fast he was able to move off freq, find a new station,, work him,,
>then work another and still have time to go back to the first frequency
>and work station 3

Did you check the serial #'s given out by station 1? Station 1 was probably
SO2R. While receiving #2's exchange, #1 was calling cq on another band. Then
after working station #2, station #1 worked someone on another band. Then it is
100% legal for #1 to return to the same frequency. Yes, it goes really fast!

Tor
N4OGW