[CQ-Contest] SSB Sprint - Thank You !

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSB Sprint - Thank You !
From: "Jeff Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:35:47 -0500
Mike, VE9AA

So that now the rules have been changed (quickly as a result of your posting)
we can expect many stations will be active in the SSB Sprint from the MAR
provinces on Saturday night?

Your quote “You may wonder why participation in (All) Sprints is so extremely
low from(ahem) what you call "MAR"...now you know. Participation is
historically low for any contest which forces us to use an arbitrary multiplier
lumping 3 official provinces together. I know, I have checked. Please change
the rules to reflect what 98% of other contests allow(everyone to send their
own province) and I will bet you a cold 807 activity levels will go up. I
myself will make it a point to get on for every one. “

Time for you guys to live up to your end of the deal.

Jeff