Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "M

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "MAR"
From: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:15:02 -0500
By the way, unlike Mike, I have no problems with sections being used as the
multipliers in ARRL Sweepstakes or ARRL 160, but I don't like DC being
lumped in with Maryland in contests where states are multipliers (nor do I
approve of it being lumped in with Maryland for WAS). There's no good
reason to do so. DC stands on it's own as a completely separate political
entity from Maryland.

73,

Paul, N8HM