[CQ-Contest] Another question about remote DX-peditions

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another question about remote DX-peditions
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 06:01:27 -0500
Mostly in jest (because I, myself, don't chase the expeditions, but I'm
interested to see the reaction of people who care about them)...

If you are at home running a remote DXpedition to Zap Island, can you work
yourself from your home station for DXCC credit?

I will mention that, so far, VE4VTR's only QSO is with K3KU in an NAQP CW,
though it was not remote -- live op on both ends.  Was it legal?  Ask
Industry Canada.  Was it w/in the contest rules?  Actually, as I understand
the rules, same answer.  Was it fun?  I almost lost my run freq from
laughing so hard and from exchanging smart-mule e-mails with the obvious
perpetrator.

73, Art K3KU
Who tuned for maximum fun