[CQ-Contest] Worked All Germany Contest: Is your log submitted and confi

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Worked All Germany Contest: Is your log submitted and confirmed?
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:07:12 +0100
Hello contesters,

the deadline of Worked All Germany Contest on Monday, 3rd November, is approaching. So please check carefully whether you are really in the list of received logs at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/2014/
Due to a temporary hickup of the upload tool you may not have received a confirmation mail and therefore may not be in the list of received logs.

There are still some logs at home, big and smaller. They will not grow anymore on harddisk ground. So submit them to us - they will have a fun time here with all the checking gadgets.

Entrance is at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/logupload/
or
wag(at)dxhf.darc.de

First impressions not only about condx, the "rare Mr. J" and invisible characters on our website:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

Thank you again to all for the activity on that weekend. We hope to meet you often on other contest occasions until it is time again in October 2015 at WAG.

Vy 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager