[CQ-Contest] Directional CQs

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Directional CQs
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:35:20 +0700
To OP DXpedition or contest, I am in Thailand; I will call you whenever you
are loud to me.  I will ignore your directional CQs because you are very
loud at that time, and because you will NEVER call directional CQ to South
East Asia.  Your best strategy is to go on and work me and get me out of
your receiver.  My other choice for your directional CQing practice is
NEVER get to work you.  SEA is definitely not JA -- prop is different, as
it is from UA0 and 4Z, for example, both in Asia like me.
Be aware, de HS0ZCW

--
Charly, HS0ZCW