Re: [CQ-Contest] History of Low Power Category

To: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] History of Low Power Category
From: Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:52:50 -0400
Actually if you run so2r you can also add the db loss of your filters (as they
go between the
rig and Amp).  Adding this on to the 150/100 watt gain and you start to make a
significant
difference.

After all we think of the effort we go through to get another couple of db out
of our antennas
and feedlines.

Mark. N2QT