[CQ-Contest] Need a Banquet ticket for Hartford next week! Help.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, cq-contest-owner@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need a Banquet ticket for Hartford next week! Help.
From: LOWELL VAN'T SLOT <vanw2dlt@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
All,

My wife has decided to join me at the Hartford ARRL Convention.

That's a good thing!

But, the availability of banquet tickets for Friday, July 18th was cut

off two days ago. That's not a good thing.

Does ANYONE have a banquet ticket available for purchase? Otherwise my

wife will end up standing out in the hall.

That is a VERY, VERY bad thing, if you know what I mean.

Help!

Thanks,

Van W2DLT

Cell 201-207-3346