[CQ-Contest] MN QSO Party this Saturday

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, fqp@kkn.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] MN QSO Party this Saturday
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:44:03 -0600
No silly Arctic Vortex is going to stop our 15 mobile stations from braving the frozen hinterland of the Minnesota! Yes, we are rough & though, hard to bluff, and used to hardships up here.

Work us repeatedly on Saturday 1-Feb-2014 starting at 1400z and for the next 10 hours. MWA is activating all 87 Minnesota counties again in 2014 for your contesting enjoyment!

Check our website for the intimate details, operating aides, and the interactive mobile map: http://w0aa.org/index.php/home-9

You can also download the Excel workbook that will help you know when the county you need will be on the air and what call sign to be looking for! Here's a direct link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/86w8mx6hgwgw05m/MnQP%202014%20Chronology.xls

You will find W1AW/0 will be active on many of the bands and modes.

73 de Max in CHS (aka Bob - KØRC in MN)