[CQ-Contest] Station available for WPX-SSB in or around Boston, MA?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station available for WPX-SSB in or around Boston, MA?
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 16:34:37 +0100
Hi guys,

as it turns out I will probably be in Boston, MA, for QRL the week before WPX-SSB. Is there any contest station in reasonable distance I could use to experience WPX from the other side of the pond or maybe a M/M where I could share a seat? Would certainly be great not to miss such an opportunity! :-)

Thanks & 73, Olli - DH8BQA