Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN feed for a single source skimmer under HRD

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN feed for a single source skimmer under HRD
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 20:41:29 -0500
Both the RBN nodes are AR Cluster V6, And Dave has the right filter info. However, we encourage people to connect to "retail" nodes running either aRCluster V6 or VE7CC software, leaving the RBN nodes for "wholesale" distribution. A list is available at http://www.dxcluster.info

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.