[CQ-Contest] IRC Follow-up

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IRC Follow-up
From: "Carol Richards" <n2mm@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:50:01 -0500
I went to two local post offices with the print out from the archives. One post office said they didn't understand and refused to help me. The second post office clerk would only give me an air mail stamp if I mailed the letter immediately. I asked to speak to the postmaster and read the back of the IRC to him and then showed him a copy of the archive info.He admitted that he didn't know but would try to find out. He took my name and address. That was 4 days ago.

Today I went to a much larger post office near my place of employment. The postal clerk had absolutely no problem redeeming the irc's. He even went as far as to let me copy the steps he did from his computer and showed me the receipt that verified everything.

Your tax dollars at work !!!!

Carol