[CQ-Contest] Invitation to Worked All Germany Contest (WAG) 2013

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Invitation to Worked All Germany Contest (WAG) 2013
From: "Christian Schneider" <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:52:58 +0200
Dear fellow contesters,

we are happy to invite you to the 53rd edition of Worked All Germany Contest
(WAG) on 19./20. October (1500-1459 UTC).

With regularly more than 1000 German stations on the air you will find
plenty of activity on the bands from 80-10m - too much to have WAG only as a
final test for your WWDX setup.

On our website you will find the usual informations about rules, results and
records plus a lot of hints about DOKs, awards and more (we also explain our
legal robbery, advertise a mysterious multiplier and show the most beautiful
German landscapes of rock and aluminium).
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

Important note: The WAG rules define contestfree segments to allow
coexistence with the worldwide "Jamboree on the Air" (JOTA) of scouts. See
what your logger can do to keep you on the right lane:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/log/

And how about getting Rookies hooked: Add some friendly and CQing activity
to DARC Training Contest on 40/80m between 1200 and 1430 UTC
http://www.darc.de/de/referate/dx/contest/ausbildungscontest/

Please spread this invitation to fellow hams.

And now: Good luck and enjoy your activity in WAG 2013!

Cu & 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/WAG_e