[CQ-Contest] TS 590 S and Win+Test

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS 590 S and Win+Test
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:23:55 +0400
Anyone with experience to connect TS 590S with Win-Test?

I have a funny problem that looks like following:

I use WT 4.10.0, Windows XP Professional 2002 (Service Pack 3) and the USB
cable.

Settings in WT is the following:  57600 Bits per second, 8 data bits,
Parity-None, DTR=Always Off, RTS=Always Off

I manage to change band and mode from the computer, BUT nothing seems to
work the other direction (from TS 590S to computer).

If you have some possible remedy, please email me privately.

73 de RM2D (SM6LRR), Mats