[CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 12:13:46 -0400
I believe we SHOULD all b***h and moan about the Reverse Beacon Network. It is co$ting us $o much for the information that we have a right to DEMAND perfection.

If it reads me as N7XX once, and N9XD the next, I'm very miffed, and demand double the subscription rate back as partial compensation of all the trouble it causes me. We all are sure the folks who work me are Dunces enough NOT to bother to read my call, which I send at least every 9.999 minutes per "run." I send this call at 99 WPM, because it saves a few microseconds in sending, and ONCE in 9.999 minutes is REQUIRED by the FCC. The regs don't say anything about sending speed, so cranking it up to the maximum my sending routine will send it perfectly legal. And, compressing the timing between element of a character, and between character save at least one microsecond every 9.999 minutes.

So, if enough of us DEMAND our subscription $$'s back, those clods who run the Reverse Beacon Network will shape up!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time