Re: [CQ-Contest] Preserving QSLS Question

To: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preserving QSLS Question
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:37:41 -0500
One resource to consider would be archival post card collection albums and pages. These can be fairly expensive because they are manufactured using materials that will not fade or change the color of the inks and paper.

Here is one source: http://www.safepub.com/sections/postcard-albums-supplies-sleeves

But you can Google "archive quality postcard holders" to review the large variety of sources and options for these supplies.

73 de bob - KØRC in MN