Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:34:42 +0000
I hesitate to do this. In the most recent CQWW SSB contest, I had the same
station plop down without asking and start calling CQ on my run frequency three
times in the same afternoon. (No, I wasn't operating SO2R and leaving the
frequency). The third time I went ballistic and yelled at him until he left.
Now this was a multi-op, and there's a reasonably good chance that the
owner/operator of this station had no idea "Mr. Anonymous" was acting like such
a jerk. Hopefully he gets some idea and chooses his team better next time
around. I not sure calling him out publicly would be a better way to handle
this.

73 Steve K0SR