Re: [CQ-Contest] Best RTTY decoder?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Best RTTY decoder?
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 12:05:11 -0400
I suppose "best" is a matter of opinion, but Ed W0YK moderated the
Hamvention RTTY Contesting Forum in Dayton two weeks ago, at which I
presented results of a recent survey comparing MMTTY to 2Tone.

Read about the RTTY Forum here:
http://www.w0yk.com/dayton_rtty.htm

Watch my video presentation here. The 2Tone/MMTTY portion is about 8 minutes
long:
http://www.w0yk.com/dayton%202013/DaytonRTTYforum2013-K8UT.mp4

-larry (K8UT)