[CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX 2012 - errata

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX 2012 - errata
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 09:47:15 +0200
http://www.cqww.com/results_2012ssb_errata.htm

http://www.cqww.com/results_2012cw_errata.htm

Red cards changed into yellow cards?!

Very interesting to see there is again pre WRTC competitors tuning on the
work!

My congratulations to Fabio IT9GSF and Sandy DL1QQ they after Dayton
conversation

with K5ZD made it to avoid RC and now can be part of the WRTC game!

Nothing against you girls and boys (GSF and QQ)  but what is it all about?

Do you think you feel better as others who didn't had possibility to avoid

RC on that way? Or you are just better because you can go WRTC now ..

In past years I saw many manipulations but this going too far me.

Every time I lsn to those webinars hearing how CC want to made

Contesting more fair etc  and then CC doing such things? Is this fair play
for everyone?

Sorry to say this but more and more I would like to have alternative and to

send my log who knows how to judge and where we have same criteria

for everyone and they don't change their decisions every few moths!

Big unlike for CC and K5ZD!

73s

Braco E77DX