[CQ-Contest] WPX Pictures wanted

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Pictures wanted
From: "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 12:08:08 +0000
As you prepare for the CQ WPX CW contest this next weekend, May 25-26, why not
think about documenting this activity with a nice picture or two?  Please send
a high-resolution picture to N4TZ at CQWPX.COM for consideration in the
writeups for either the SSB or CW weekend.   Be sure to let me know who or what
is in the picture!

Don't forget that logs are due 5 days (that's 5 time 24 hours  = 120 hours)
after the contest is finished.
We have had great compliance with this rule change.  Keep it up!

Terry N4TZ
CQ WPX  Contest Director

N4TZ at CQWPX.COM