[CQ-Contest] FQP 2013 Spelling Bee

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FQP 2013 Spelling Bee
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:02:37 -0400
All -

We've had considerable inquiry from participants far and wide about how to
receive their certificate for working all seven 1x1 calls for last
weekend's Florida QSO Party. I thought I would clarify that we will
preemptively send out certificates based on the 1x1 logs. No action is
required on your part if you worked all seven stations on any band/mode
combination.

If you would like to help us out, we would appreciate your Cabrillo log for
the log checking process for the QSOs you made with Florida stations other
than the 1x1s. Please point your browser to www.floridaqsoparty.org and
find the log submission instructions. They're simple, and if you logged
with a computer your work is practically done! Please send in your log so
that we can make sure you get the certificate that you earned, even if one
of our 1x1 operations busted your callsign.

If you want a QSL for any of the 1x1s, please send direct (with GS for DX,
SASE for stateside) or via buro to WB4OMM. We will also upload the 1x1 logs
to LOTW eventually.

vy 73,
Chris WF3C