Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer stn nr HS ???

To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer stn nr HS ???
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:57:10 -0400
The closest was probably a guy in 9V1, but he has not been on the RBN for some time. Otherwise, we have several JAs, a ZL and a couple of VKs. We'd love to see more from S and Se Asia. note though that ViewProp will work to display open paths for any spots of stations in your vicinity transmitting and being received by RBN stations anywhere in the world.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.