[CQ-Contest] remote ops

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] remote ops
From: "Jim Sharp" <jimsharp1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:36:31 -0500
Last weekend I worked the EARTTY remotely over the net with 2 K3’s and the
MicroBit’s Remote Rig RCC-1258 MkII boxes. Did about 5-6 hours running FSK
keying and 2 receivers (SO2V)
Made about 240 Q’s. It worked great. I used N1MM with MMTTY and 2Tone (4
windows) – 2 per receiver from my old slow laptop in Ohio (control rig) to my
station in Texas. I also use a web swith and a relay to power-up the TX shack
and computer. Then TeamViewer to turn on the Alpha 87A amp. Antennas are
switched by relays driven by a Dunestar band-decoder driven by the ACC jack of
the Texas K3 (remote rig). What fun

Jim – W5AP