Re: [CQ-Contest] KZ8O intentional QRM

To: CHARLES WOOTEN <nf4a@knology.net>, "Cqtestk4xs@aol.com" <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KZ8O intentional QRM
From: Larry K4AB <k4ab@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 08:38:11 -1000
That makes three of us.  A couple of years ago during CQWW phone, I had the
same encounter as did Bill and Charlie.  I gave up and went much higher in the
band to CQ.

Hours later, when tuning the band for mults, I heard myself CQ'ing.  Like Bill,
he had recorded my CQ and was playing it back...over and over again.  I have no
idea how long he had been doing it, but I was concerned that a casual station
might report me  for having two signals at the same time on one band. I alerted
K3EST about the incident, and, of course, Bob understood.

I'm not sure how to do a "mass filing" with the commission, but if someone
knows how,
count me in.

73,
Larry K4AB