[CQ-Contest] CQWW survey

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW survey
From: "Abrams, Saul" <SAbrams@dhses.ny.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:17:32 +0000
Doug, KR2Q, has provided some very useful information that I admit I hadn't
read before.  Thank you very much.  However, his comments only addressed an
example I used in my note.  He didn't address the import of my note--that
is--What is the goal or purpose of the survey suggesting the merger of SO and
SOA?  The more we know the better we can evaluate our choices.  Saul  K2XA

Visit DHSES online at: www.dhses.ny.gov
Visit NY-ALERT online at: www.nyalert.gov

This e-mail was sent from email servers at the Division of Homeland Security &
Emergency Services(DHSES).  Its contents, including any attachments, are
intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you received this e-mail in
error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not
disseminate, copy or otherwise use it or its attachments.

Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail
from your system.