Re: [CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:50:06 -0700
This seems logical. However, I know.. without a doubt that there are numerous
ops thathave been on the rxing end of some of the "don't take my freq" ... and
no.. I am not startingthe never ending you didn't hear me.. thing.. because all
I have to do is, and I have done this numerous timesway too many times to even
come close to believeing that it is coincidence, all I have to do is wait a few
Qs to be made,make one call... and get the Q... so did he hear me... ? Really..
NO.. is isn't QSB.. like I said.. way too many times... conditions.. NO.. that
doesn't work.. plain out and out.. "I'm a big tuff pistol,... and THIS IS MY
FREQ!" Happens a lot... admit it.. and move on.. there is absolutely nothing to
be done about bad manners... nothing. no..not making accusations.. only sayin
this happens.. and NO ONE can fix it. When someone decides to be... the big bad
boy..   the best thing to do is to move.. let them have it.. and go make Qs
somewhere else. What I find more than entert
 aining... is the fact that in serious effort contests,.. when I am actually
being competitive, ... I make a note of the call, and can usually find them ...
below my score. AND... most generally they are listed in the Hi Power
catagory....  I'm just sayin...

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy