Re: [CQ-Contest] Help HS ham needs boom piece

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, hs0zcw@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Help HS ham needs boom piece
From: Richard DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 07:12:57 -0400
On 10/3/2012 6:33 AM, Charles Harpole wrote:
I am trying to put my 205CA HyGain antenna back up after wind blew tower
over.  I need one boom piece, the 81 inch one from many HyGain yagis.
HyGain wants nearly $700 just to ship this item to me in Thailand !!!  Any
help will be appreciated.

Also, I would like to put up a 6meter and 10 meter interlaced yagi on top
with the hope of 6 meter priviledges awarded to HS soon.  Any ideas ?

I'd recommend that you simple have a local aluminum extruder/tube producer manufacture you one (if an equivalent is not already available). Should be significantly less expensive than the freight costs incurred in having to ship one from overseas.

73 Rich NN3W