[CQ-Contest] Silent Key Memorial

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Silent Key Memorial
From: "HA0HW Laci" <ha0hw@pannondxc.hu>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 05:09:51 +0200

To the memory of our radioamateur friends

* Silent Key Memorial *

We are inviting the radioamateurs of the World for a friendly HF contest.

We would like to worthy remember that friends, whos call sign is in silence for ever.

Or not?

We hope, if you help, run on this contest and pass on this rules to your friends, once again resounds this long ago hearded callsigns

HA6NL, HA7PL

***