Re: [CQ-Contest] To cut or not to cut?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] To cut or not to cut?
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:24:51 -0400 (EDT)
Well, you gotta save somewhere.

As far as using cut numbers, the rule I was taught was to use them only in
unambiguous situations, where only numbers could possibly be  used.  This
makes them OK for serial numbers, but whether they should  be used is another
matter.  I never fail to get discombobulated when I get  one thrown at me.
I can live without them happily ever after.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 5/31/2012 7:31:57 P.M. GMT Standard Time,  w7why@fr