Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange

To: kzerohb@gmail.com, pokane@ei5di.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 23:12:06 -0500 (EST)
Well said, Hans.  I agree fully.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/8/2011 10:27:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kzerohb@gmail.com writes:

Dear  Paul (SS-Non-participant),

The Cabrillo specification is not part of  the rules for this contest, and
thus carries no weight in this  argument.  Submitting a Cabrillo log is not
requirement for  participation.  Paper logs are welcome.

The official ARRL rules  require that I send my callsign as part of the
exchange.

Good luck  on this one now.

73, Hans, K0HB