Re: [CQ-Contest] inhale, spots, skimmer, etc: WHAT'S THE POINT?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] inhale, spots, skimmer, etc: WHAT'S THE POINT?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:36:18 -0500
I have yet to see any code reader work in a QRM situation. Give it just
two signals and output is garbled mess.

Yet even a person even with a meager skill at code at all will have no
trouble.  Till they come up with a reader than can beat a person in a
Heavy QRM situation I say go ahead and use em.  they will only slow ya
down anyway.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme