[CQ-Contest] 2011 Alabama QSO Party Results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2011 Alabama QSO Party Results
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:11:04 -0500
On behalf of the Alabama Contest Group and the Alabama QSO
Party, the following results are announced for the 2011 Alabama QSO
Party that was held on Jun 4th, 2011.

Winner: W4AQP (op: K4ZGB)       Tom Hardison
Plaque: Top Alabama Mobile Single Op (No Driver) Score
Sponsor: James M Nelson KE4GWW, Dothan, AL

Winner: KN4Y    Ed Palagyi
Plaque: Top Alabama Mobile Single Op (with Driver) Score
Sponsor: Montgomery ARC W4AP, Montgomery, AL

Winner: N4ZZ    Don Binkley & AD4EB Jim Hall
Plaque: Top Alabama Mobile Multi Op Score
Sponsor: Gigaparts, Inc, Huntsville, AL

Winner: K4SAV Jerry Montgomery
Plaque: Top Alabama CW Score
Sponsor: Heart of Dixie ARC W4HOD,Loachapoka, AL

Winner: KX4X    Dell Thrasher
Plaque: Top Alabama SSB Score
Sponsor: Wiregrass ARC WB4ZPI, Dothan, AL

Winner: K4ACG (op: WA1FCN) Bob Beaudoin
Plaque: Top Alabama Mixed Mode Score
Sponsor: Bob Beaudoin WA1FCN, Cordova, AL

Winner: K4AB    Larry Crim
Plaque: Top Alabama High Score
Sponsor: Greg Sarratt W4OZK, Huntsville, AL

Winner: KJ4UNA Connie Beckwith
Plaque: Top Alabama YL Score
Sponsor: Mary Moore WX4MM, Valley, AL

Winner: N4JF Jerry Fiore
Plaque: Top Alabama QRP Score
Sponsor: Joe Young W6RLL, McNeal, AZ

Winner: W4HOD Heart of Dixie ARC
Plaque: Top Alabama Multi Multi Score
Sponsor: Gigaparts, Inc, Huntsville, AL

Winner: W4CUE Birmingham ARC
Plaque: Top Alabama Club Station Score
Sponsor: Heart of Dixie ARC W4HOD, Loachapoka, AL

Winner: NT2A    Gennady Moshkov
Plaque: Top US CW Score
Sponsor: Richard Broughton NE4M, Huntsville, AL

Winner: W0BH    Bob Harder
Sponsor: Plaque: Top US Mixed Mode Score
Paul Newberry N4PN, Macon, GA

Winner: W7FB    David Fischer
Plaque: Top US QRP Score
Sponsor: Richard Broughton NE4M, Huntsville, AL

Winner: K4TCG Tennessee Contest Group
Plaque: Top US Club - Accumulated Total Score
Sponsor: In memory of Tom Moore WX4TM by Mary Moore WX4MM,
Valley, AL

Winner: HK3Q    Daniel Ter Wengel
Plaque: Top DX Mixed Mode Score
Sponsor: Greg Richard K4NO, Huntsville, AL

Winner: DL3DXX Dietmar Kasper
Plaque: Top DX CW Score Greg
Sponsor: Richard K4NO, Huntsville, AL

Winner: N6MU    John Desloge
The 76 Plaque (Top W7/W6 Score)
Sponsor: Robin Gist K4VU, Killen, AL

Winner: KC4HW Jim Johnson       W4EIP   Arnie Trossman
Plaque: Top Alabama Mobile Multi Op Mixed Mode Score
Sponsor: Fletcher Henderson KA4BPR Memorial ARC, Dothan, AL

Winner: N4DTC Drake State Tech College ARC
Plaque: Top Score Alabama School Club
Sponsor: George Howard NW4G, Huntsville, AL

I would like to thanks all the Plaque sponsors for continuing to
support the Alabama QSO Party.

Additionally would like to thank all the folks in the Alabama Contest
Group that help promote and run this annual event.

We are making preparation to present plaques and certificates at the
Huntsville Hamfest, Aug 20 and 21.  If you are listed above and
planning on attending the hamfest, please let me know so that I can
make arrangements for the plaque presentation.  We are planning to
present the plaques during the Contest Forum on Saturday, Contest
Dinner Saturday night and/or the Sunny South Hospitality Suite on
Friday night.

However, if you are not attending the hamfest, then your plaques
and/or certificate will be mailed a few weeks afterward.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all that participated this
year.

The website http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org has been updated with
the results and scores.

Our next Alabama QSO Party will be on Jun 2nd and 3rd, 2012.  We
hope to see you then.

Jim Johnson, KC4HW
Alabama QSO Party