Re: [CQ-Contest] How often do you do a LOTW upload?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How often do you do a LOTW upload?
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:20:00 -0500
I upload to LoTW & eQSL after I export the log from N1MM and import into Ham
Radio Deluxe. It's normally done that evening after a contest or within 2
days of the contest ending. HRD automates to eQSL and I use Ham Radio Deluxe
Utilities to deal with LoTW though it might be more automated now in the
latest HRD release.

If I'm making casual contacts not in a contest, I usually upload at the end
of the day.

K2DSL - David