[CQ-Contest] Busy weekend coming up for live scores!

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Busy weekend coming up for live scores!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:48:54 +0000
The upcoming weekend now has 6 contests in the queue at
http://www.getscores.org.

Makrothen RTTY
Oceania DX CW
SAC SSB
CQ SA SSB
Arizona QSO Party
Pennsylvania QSO Party

For N1MM users you must upgrade to 10.9.7 or later to properly report scores
in the QSO parties.  I do not see the CQ SA contest in N1MM so I can't test
that one right now, if it shows up before the weekend I'll try it out, for
now you can report via the manual page or the universal application.

WinTest's upload program by 5b4wn apparently doesn't send the 'bands' part
of the entry class.  Until that is fixed if the bands part is missing it
will show up as 'UNKNOWN' in its own grouping in the results.  This could
also happen with the universal posting app if you don't select 'ALL' by
pulling down the list and clicking on it even if it is already in the field.

Please test early and often... I will dump all the test postings Friday
night probably just before 00z.

If there are other contests you want to see this weekend or other weekends
send me the dates and Cabrillo identifier for the contest, preferably at
least a week ahead of time.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net