Re: [CQ-Contest] 2009 New England QSO Party Plaque

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2009 New England QSO Party Plaque
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:36:41 -0700
In unison with Julius's thanks, I also am very grateful for the CA/NV Out If
State Plaque for 2009

Also,  thanks to K1KI, contest and plaque sponsors and all the hams in New
England
who make this a very successful and FUN QSO Party every year !

Unfortunately my station was dark this year during NEQP as I was attending
memorial services for my father N6QVW, Orlando Vernacchia
who passed away after almost 93 very productive and healthy years and 32
years in ham radio.

Hope to participate in NEQP 2011 and beyond !

73, Dennis N6KI
San Diego

P.S. - Looking forward to working everyone in the CQP ( California QSO Party
) the first weekend in October
( Shameless plug   ;-)   )