Re: [CQ-Contest] Best callsign letters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Best callsign letters
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:10:10 -0500
I still hate the slash at the beginning instead of the end like it used
to be.  still makes better sense in a flow way.

If I'm operating in Puerto Rico,  I'm WB9SBD/KP4  Whiskey Bravo Nine
Sierra Bravo Delta PORTABLE  Kilo Papa Four.

The Station WB9SBD is PORTABLE in Puerto Rico.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com