[CQ-Contest] solving the cluster problem?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] solving the cluster problem?
From: "w7dra@juno.com" <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:07:37 GMT
i realize now i was "spotted" when i was ZK1DRA, and it was pretty irritating,
i just moved every 5 minutes or so. should we have a "restricted" mode, if i am
going to do a contest, i could request my call not be allowed to be on the
cluster before hand, so if someone spotted me the cluster would not allow the
call to be posted,. just like we do with regular telephones how?

mike w7dra

who has not done a dxpitition since ZK1DRA.................