Re: [CQ-Contest] НА: RE: RDXC

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] НА: RE: RDXC
From: Richard DiDonna NN3W <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 9:12:34 -0400
Multiply the QSO count by 2 to get what?  A 48 hour count?  If so, thats not
valid since, under normal conditions, there is almost always fewer QSOs to be
made on Day 2.  A more realistic factor would be to multiply it by 1.6 or 1.5
to get a 48 hour equivalent.

Of course, comparing the QSO tallies I think is a bit of apples to oranges.
ARRL DX and WPX are single mode contests on a given weekend.  RDXC is a dual
mode contest which allows you to theoretically double your QSO count.

73 Rich NN3W